1 cup of butter
3/4 cup of brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups of plain flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups of chocolate chips
1 cup of milk
Step 1 Pre-heat oven to 350 oC
Step 2 In a medium bowl add flour,salt and baking soda.
Step 3 Mix the flour, salt and baking soda gently and set aside.
Step 4 In a large bowl add brown sugar and white sugar and mix together
Step 5 Then add the vanilla and milk to large bowl with the sugar and mix
Step 6 When the vanilla and milk are conbined with the sugars add eggs and mix
Step 7 Add the contents of the medium bowl to the contents in the large bowl
Step 8 You should have a thickish mixture.
Step 9 Add the chocolate chips and mix together.
Step 10 Scoop a golf ball sized amount of dough and drop on baking tray
Step 11 Put cookies in oven and bake for about 10-14 mins
Step 12 Remove after cooked and rest for 3-4 mins
Step 13 Using a spatula, lift cookies off tray onto a cooling rack and rest for 4 mins
Step 14 Eat them.
- With some cream
- Or just serve on your own
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades